Shree Swaminarayan Public school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi for All India Secondary School Examination (Class-X). Please find below summary...
At present this is a full fledged school from I to XII, having in all 30 classes. The school prepares Boys and Girls for the All-India Secondary School Examination (at the end of Std. X) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi through English as the medium of InstructionShree Swaminarayan Public School, with definite aims and Vision, was founded in 1982. It is run by Satsang Shiksha Parishad Trust, a registered public educational trust by Govt. of Gujarat.The school, situated at Sector-23, Gandhinagar - Gujarat has its definite objectives, and to realize these ideals in practice, varied opportunities are provided in the school so that the young saplings may blossom fully in a cheerful, graceful and free atmosphere. The school is co-educational and the medium of instruction is English. The school maintains a very high standard of discipline and imparts quality education and also concentrates on the physical, mental, social and cultural development of students.It lays special emphasis on the development of all the moral qualities of life and thus aims at the character building of the students. The schools running under Gurukul Institutions are founded with definite vision of spreading aesthetic and spiritual values of human life through the education of the students.
- School Recognized By: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Status of Affiliation: Provisional
- Affiliation No.: 430007
- Affiliation with The Board: 1982
- Extension of Affiliation Upto: 31-03-2018
- Year of Establishment: 1982
- NOC from State Govt.: Yes, From Education Department of Gujarat
- NOC No. & Date: F-1-9635 /GH4 dated 06/12/1983
- Name of the Trust: SATSANG SHIKSHA PARISHAD - GANDHINAGAR
- Regn. No.: GUJ/383/Ahmedabad dated 19/08/1972